Lean Six Sigma is one of the most effective Problem solving methodology for improving business problems and organizations. there is no single business, process, technical challenge which can not be improved using Lean Six Sigma.
In simple words, Lean Six Sigma is about the application of scientific, structured method for improving any aspect of business, process, organization, and even people.
Six Sigma is a vision, a philosophy, a management system, a scientific methodology, and a performance-improvement toolbox.
- The vision of Six Sigma is to delight customers by delivering world-class products and services through achieving the highest levels of performance in everything you do.
- The philosophy of Six Sigma is to apply a structured, systematic approach to achieve operational excellence across all areas of your business, understanding that defect-free processes result in performance breakthrough.
- The management system of Six Sigma is a structured approach to setting important business objectives, then coordinating and deploying the knowledge, skills, people, and projects required to meet those objectives.
- The scientific methodology of Six Sigma is Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC), and it is the approach that everyone follows in solving specific performance problems and making specific performance improvements.
- The toolbox of Six Sigma is the many templates, statistical tests, process analysis techniques, and deployment aids used to implement DMAIC projects and lead performance-improvement initiatives.
Please explain the DMAIC in detail in relevance to Six Sigma and Lean separately.
Please, visit the below given url for the answer of your question “Please explain the DMAIC in detail in relevance to Six Sigma and Lean separately.”
(opens in a new tab)
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.